Usually Basal cell carcinoma occurs on the parts of the human body such as neck, face, V-shaped area of the chest as well as upper back and that can be often exposed to the sun. Also, skin cancer may occur on the top sides of the arms and hands but the majority is very low. In the following here are the details of those:
- Sometimes these tumors may look like a sore or pimple which doesn’t heal.
- Sometimes they may ooze yellowish fluid and crust over with a scab and break down to ooze again.
- When the surrounding skin of a body is stretched, a basal cell carcinoma has got a partly gray look along with tiny blood vessels which may often visible inside the tumor.
Squamous cell carcinomas may also be appeared on the face, upper back, V-shaped area of the chest and the neck. Moreover they may look more likely than basal cell carcinomas and from on the top of the arms and hands.
- Generally squamous cell carcinomas looks like an inflamed along with scaly growth which may feel sore or tender.
- Though some may repeatedly break, open, bleed as well as crust and that may never fully heal.
Malignant melanomas usually from on such parts of the body where constant sun exposure does not reach like trunk, the area of a human body between the neck and the hips or leg and these areas always get periodic intense exposure and sun burn as follows:
- Melanoma may also be formed from an existing mole or freckle, despite of that this may also begin to from a normal- appearing area of the skin.
- This moles and freckles are usually looks like light dark brown and also contain a clear cut edge or border.
- Generally melanomas are multi-colored and may combine different shades of brown and black, though sometimes the area may be red, white or blue.
- Aside from that they may associated with some irregular or uneven border.
- And there may some chance of bleed for that.