A malignant tumor that spread inside the bone is known as bone cancer which can destroy as well as herm the normal tissues of the bone. This type of cancer can be separated into many types. Generally human bones are built up with various tissues including cartilaginous, osteoid, fibrous as well as elements of bone marrow. Here in the following I am showing you the common types of the bone cancer, just take a look at that:
Generally this type of tumor arises from the osteoid tissue and mainly develops in the area of the knee ant the upper arm.
This type of cancer may be originated most often in the area of the pelvis, shoulder and upper leg.
In most of the cases this kind of tumor generally develops in bone and aside from that it can also originate in the soft tissues.
Basic Symptoms of Bone Cancer:
The basic symptoms of the bone cancer generally develop slowly. All the time they is depend on the type, location and the size of the cancer you have. Here are some basic symptoms of this type of cancer, follow that:
- Pain in the bone may be happen because it is the most frequent symptom of this disease.
- A firm lump on the bone can be spread out through the whole skin.
- Aside from that a slightly tender lump on the bone can also be felt throughout the skin.
- Sometimes your normal movement may be hampered for this.
- Also this cancer can develop from the break of the bone.
Though there is no fixed symptom or sign for this cancer, also the symptom may be caused by the other and less serious problems. So if you are experience with some problem related to the above then you should consult it with a doctor.