If you maintain good posture all the time it may less your risk for developing back problems. A good body mechanics always reduces the total stain on your back section when you lifted out heavy loads on your back. Here are some suggestions in the following that are given by the Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma, just follow:
- Always try to stand close to the object that you want to lift.
- Try to spread your feet wide apart in order to straddle the object.
- Always try to bend your knees and hips as well as your back in proper alignment.
- Try to contract your stomach muscles at that time.
- Try to lift anything by using your leg muscles; don’t try to lift that by your back.
- Mind it when you lifting anything with another one then one should say when you have to lift, walk or unload.
- Try to pivot that thing by keeping your hips and shoulders in line in order to shift your weight.